יום ה' פרשת האזינו
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- At times, there were 300 Kor of ashes on the altar.
- All types of wood were suitable for burning on the Mizbe'ach except for grapevines and olive wood.
- Rebbi Ami: The Torah, Nevi'im, and the Rabanan sometimes use phrases that are exaggerations.
- Shmuel argues that the Tamid was indeed given to drink from a golden cup.
- The wood and branches of fig trees were often used as wood for the Mizbe'ach.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~