יום ו' פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara concludes that everyone agrees that one is permitted to carry directly below the Korah.
- There is a dispute about whether a Korah functions as a reminder or as a wall.
- There is a dispute about the minimum area of a Mavoy.
- Beraisa: Carrying in a Mavoy may be permitted with a Korah or Lechi (vertical pole) only if there are houses and courtyards opening into the Mavoy.
- If part of the wall of the Mavoy was built in such a way that it protrudes into the entranceway (such as an "L" shaped wall), it may be considered a Lechi to permit carrying in the Mavoy.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~