שבת פרשת וירא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses how much of a fetus must be missing in order for it not to be considered a Halachic birth.
- The above (#1) discussion applies only to the development of the fetus from the bottom up.
- There is a dispute about a fetus that has two backs and two spines.
- A woman who gives birth to a demon has had a Halachic birth.
- Aba Shaul discussed what he learned by being involved in burials.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~