יום ג' פרשת ויצא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12TH CYCLE DEDICATIONS:
PESACHIM 2-5 - Two weeks of study material have been dedicated by Mrs. Estanne Abraham Fawer to honor the sixth Yahrzeit of her father, Reb Mordechai ben Eliezer Zvi (Rebbi Morton Weiner) Z'L, who passed away 18 Teves 5760. May the merit of supporting and advancing Dafyomi study, which was so important to him, during the weeks of his Yahrzeit serve as an Iluy for his Neshamah.
- Summary of the Daf
- A Korban Shelamim sacrifice may not be eaten for more than one night.
- One may not burn the leftover meat of the Shelamim during the second night.
- The Gemara emphasizes that one should teach his student in a concise way, and one should always use clean language.
- Rebbi Yehudah ben Beseirah stopped a Nochri from eating the Korban Pesach from afar.
- One should avoid bearing bad tidings.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~