יום ד' פרשת כי תבא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Rav Chisda: The intent of the owner, or the action of the Kohen, determines which bird is an Olah and which is a Chatas.
- Neither of these methods (in #1) are valid (at least l'Chatchilah) for determining which goat will be the Sa'ir la'Azazel.
- Although the Torah mentions certain animals or birds before others, it does not mean that one must bring the one mentioned first as his Korban.
- Children must honor their father and mother equally.
- The Beraisa states that the Azarah spoke on four occasions.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~