שבת פרשת שמות
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One must wash his hands before praying.
- There is a dispute about one who says Keri'as Shema inaudibly, without hearing himself say it.
- The Gemara discusses who may read the Megilah on behalf of others to discharge their obligation.
- The Gemara cites a proof in the Torah for Techiyas ha'Mesim.
- One should pause between words in Keri'as Shema where the last letter of the first word is the same as the first letter of the next word.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~