יום ד' פרשת ויצא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12TH CYCLE DEDICATIONS:
PESACHIM 2-5 - Two weeks of study material have been dedicated by Mrs. Estanne Abraham Fawer to honor the sixth Yahrzeit of her father, Reb Mordechai ben Eliezer Zvi (Rebbi Morton Weiner) Z'L, who passed away 18 Teves 5760. May the merit of supporting and advancing Dafyomi study, which was so important to him, during the weeks of his Yahrzeit serve as an Iluy for his Neshamah.
- Summary of the Daf
- We learn three things from Rav's reaction to the news that his father had passed away a long time ago.
- The Gemara notes how one can discern whether a person is from the tribe of Dan or Zevulun.
- One should always hurry to do Mitzvos at the earliest possible moment.
- The Gemara explains why we do not search for Chametz on the morning of the fourteenth of Nisan.
- On the night of the fourteenth of Nisan a person may not learn Torah before searching for Chametz.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~