שבת פרשת בא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- A person who slaughters a Korban Pesach when he still has Chametz in his possession transgresses a Lo Sa'aseh.
- Rebbi Shimon: One is liable for slaughtering a Korban Pesach on Erev Pesach when he has Chametz in his possession only when he performs the Shechitah with proper intent.
- Rebbi Shimon discusses when one is not liable for slaughtering a Korban when he has Chametz in his possession during Pesach.
- There is a dispute about where the Chametz must be in order to transgress this prohibition (#1).
- A person who swears that he will eat a loaf today and does not do so is exempt from Malkus.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~