יום ג', פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
SUKAH 27 (25 Av 5781) - Dedicated by Rabbi Dr. Eli Turkel of Raanana, l'Iluy Nishmas his mother, Golda bas Chaim Yitzchak Ozer (Mrs. Gisela Turkel) who passed away on 25 Av 5760. Mrs. Turkel was an exceptional woman with an iron will who loved and respected the study of Torah and accepted Hashem's Gezeiros with love. May she be a Melitzas Yosher for all her offspring and all of Klal Yisrael.
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about how many meals one is obligated to eat in the Sukah.
- The Gemara explains the reasons for their positions (#1).
- The obligation to eat in a Sukah on the first night of Sukos is derived from Pesach.
- The Gemara discusses the question of whether one may go from one Sukah to another on Sukos.
- There is a discussion about whether one may build a Sukah on Chol ha'Mo'ed.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~