יום ב' פרשת וישלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12TH CYCLE DEDICATIONS:
PESACHIM 6-10 - Two weeks of study material have been dedicated by Mrs. Estanne Abraham Fawer to honor the sixth Yahrzeit of her father, Reb Mordechai ben Eliezer Zvi (Rebbi Morton Weiner) Z'L, who passed away 18 Teves 5760. May the merit of supporting and advancing Dafyomi study, which was so important to him, during the weeks of his Yahrzeit serve as an Iluy for his Neshamah.
- Summary of the Daf
- One does not need to be concerned that an animal might have dragged Chametz to a place that was already checked for Chametz.
- The Gemara discusses whether seeing an animal carrying Chametz into a place that was already checked is reason to check again.
- The Gemara states that a doubt does not remove a certainty, and therefore one must check again (#2).
- One must ensure that the Chametz he has collected from Bedikas Chametz does not get lost.
- The Gemara discusses the case of the "nine stores."
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~