יום ב', פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- People who travel for mundane purposes are exempt from Sukah while they are traveling.
- People who travel for the purpose of a Mitzvah are exempt from Sukah at all times.
- If someone is sick, he and those who care for him are exempt from Sukah (while they are caring for him).
- One is allowed to snack outside the Sukah, but he may not take a nap outside the Sukah.
- The Gemara discusses what foods a person may eat outside of the Sukah.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~