יום ד' פרשת בא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12TH CYCLE DEDICATIONS:
PESACHIM 60 (18 Adar) - dedicated by Rav Shlomo Weinberger in memory of his father, Reb Chaim Tzvi ben Reb Shlomo Weinberger, on the day of his Yahrzeit.
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about the law in the case of a person who makes two consecutive, contradictory statements effecting a change in Halachic status.
- The Gemara discusses a Korban Pesach that was slaughtered during other days of the year (not Erev Pesach) with two intents -- that it is a Korban Pesach, and that it is not a Korban Pesach.
- Rava: Such a Pesach (#2) is valid.
- The Gemara discusses the case of a Korban Pesach that was slaughtered for someone other than the owner during the rest of the year.
- Rav Papa and Rava discussed this question (#4).
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~