יום ו', פרשת עקב
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses the dispute between Rebbi Akiva and Raban Gamliel regarding a Sukah on a boat.
- Abaye explains their dispute (#2).
- Rebbi Meir and Rebbi Yehudah disagree about whether a Sukah on top of an animal is valid.
- Rebbi Meir and Rebbi Yehudah also disagree about whether one may use an animal as a wall of a Sukah.
- Abaye says that Rebbi Meir (#4) is concerned that the animal might die, while Rebbi Zeira says that he is concerned that it might walk away.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~