יום ו', פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara explains why a stolen Lulav is invalid on all of the days of Sukos.
- Rebbi Shimon ben Yochai explains the verse, "For I am Hashem, Lover of justice, Hater of theft in an Olah."
- The Gemara cites an opinion that a stolen Lulav is valid after the first day of Sukos.
- Rav Huna instructed merchants who bought myrtle branches from Nochrim how to conduct themselves.
- The Gemara explains the reason for these instructions (#4).
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~