יום א', פרשת בלק
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara explains why the Kohen Gadol rolled the Sefer Torah and said, "More than what I have read is written here."
- The Kohen Gadol would recite eight blessings after reading the Torah.
- After the Kohen Gadol would read from the Sefer Torah, everyone present would bring out his personal Sefer Torah and read from it.
- After the Kohen Gadol would finish all of the Avodos of Yom Kippur, he would make a festive celebration for his family and close friends.
- There is a discussion about when many of the Korbanos of Yom Kippur were offered.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~