יום ב' פרשת חיי שרה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Mishnah discusses the Halachah in a case in which a woman gives birth to a placenta.
- Rebbi Oshiya Ze'ira: Five things must be at least one Tefach for their respective Halachos to apply.
- The spine of a Lulav must reach a Tefach higher than the top of the Hadasim.
- Rebbi Oshiya (see #2) did not include cases in which there is a dispute about whether the size is a Tefach.
- Rebbi was asked about a woman who miscarried a placenta and something that looked like a raven.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~