יום ג', יום טוב של סוכות
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses the case of a man who, on his deathbed, gave instructions to give his daughter in marriage to a certain man together with 400 Zuz.
- There is a dispute about whether Beis Shamai argued regarding the law that Semichah must be done immediately before Shechitah.
- There is a dispute about whether Beis Shamai argued about requiring Semichah for an Olah that one is obligated to bring.
- The Gemara discusses a confrontation between Hillel and the students of Shamai regarding the performance of Semichah on an Olas Re'iyah.
- The confrontation was ultimately resolved by a student of Beis Shamai.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~