יום ד' פרשת נח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Beraisa discusses workers who are in the fields when Shabbos arrives.
- There is a dispute about whether wives or servants who have their own house in a Chatzer must make an Eruv.
- Students of a yeshiva who receive food from the yeshiva do not need to make an Eruv.
- When a person's Eruv is in one place and he sleeps in another, his "place of Shabbos residence" for establishing his Techum is where he shows that he prefers to be.
- The Gemara cites an(other) example of such a case.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~