יום ב', פרשת וירא
Rosh Hashanah 9
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses the requirement to add to the beginning and end of the Shemitah year.
- There is a similar Mitzvah to add time to the beginning and end of Yom Kippur, Shabbos, and Yom Tov.
- Chiya bar Rav says that it is a Mitzvah to eat on the day before Yom Kippur.
- There is a dispute about whether the Yovel year is in effect when the Shofar is not sounded by the Beis Din.
- The Rabanan say that there are three main conditions for Yovel to take effect.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~