יום ה', פרשת תזריע-מצורע
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One may compensate for Korbanos that he did not bring on Sukos by bringing them on Shemini Atzeres.
- There is a dispute about whether a Korban brought by Aharon, and the Chatzotzeros made by Moshe, were paid for from their own money.
- Everyone agrees that the verse, "They will take to you," means that the public will purchase it.
- The Gemara explains why the verse alternates between singular and plural form when it refers to the making of the Aron.
- The Gemara mentions another Korban that is offered by the Kohen Gadol and purchased with his own money.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~