יום א', חול המועד סוכות
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about the status of a firstborn animal that fell into a pit on Yom Tov.
- The Gemara explains that the reasoning behind the dispute (#1) does not involve whether the animal is Muktzah.
- Even Rebbi Shimon maintains that it is possible to realize that a firstborn has a blemish and to slaughter it on Yom Tov.
- The Gemara discusses whether an item may be Muktzah for "half" of Shabbos.
- The typical case of Muktzah involves putting grapes or figs out in the sun to become raisins or dried figs.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~