יום ד' פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Rav: The Tana Kama agrees that when there is an Amaltera, the Korah may be more than 20 Amos high.
- The Gemara discusses why the Tana Kama says that the Korah must be placed less than 20 Amos high.
- The Gemara discusses the cases of a Korah and Sechach of a Sukah that are partially above and partially below 20 Amos.
- Rabah bar Rav Ula and Rava disagree about the law in the case above (#3).
- Abaye: The Amos with which the laws of Sukah and Mavoy are measured are small Amos, while the Amos with which the laws of Kil'ayim are measured are large Amos.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~