יום ג' פרשת בשלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about what preparations for the Korban Pesach may be done on Erev Pesach that falls on Shabbos.
- The sons of Beseira forgot whether the Korban Pesach may be offered when Erev Pesach falls on Shabbos.
- Hillel's correct answer to this question (#2) led him to be appointed the Nasi.
- Hillel forgot the law in the case of a person who did not bring his slaughtering knife to the Beis ha'Mikdash before Shabbos.
- The Gemara explains why the people were allowed to have an animal (see #4) carry a knife for them.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~