יום ה', פרשת חיי שרה
Rosh Hashanah 19
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
FROM PREVIOUS CYCLE
ROSH HASHANAH 19 (27 Iyar) - Dedicated by Elliot and Lori Linzer in honor of Neti Linzer's birthday.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Chachamim compiled a document of significantly positive days called "Megilas Ta'anis."
- The Gemara contrasts these days with the holidays recorded in the Torah.
- The Gemara explains why we are more strict with regard to Megilas Ta'anis than we are with regard to the festivals mentioned in the Torah.
- The Gemara discusses some of the days in Megilas Ta'anis.
- The Gemara discusses whether Adar is a full month (30 days) or a partial month (29 days).
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~