יום ב', שבעות
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The animal was positioned during Semichah with its head towards the south, pointing west (facing the Heichal).
- The Gemara explains why the animal was not merely situated with its rear toward the Mizbe'ach.
- When performing Semichah, the Kohen Gadol would place his hands on the animal's head between its horns.
- There is a dispute about what the Kohen Gadol would confess when he offered the Olah.
- The Gemara defines "Chet," "Avon," and "Pesha."
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~