יום ה', חול המועד סוכות
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One is not allowed to overturn a cup containing spices onto an article of clothing on Yom Tov.
- Todus from Rome established a custom among the Jews of Rome to eat a goat on the night of the Seder.
- The Mishnah lists three arguments in which Rebbi Eliezer ben Azaryah ruled leniently and the Chachamim ruled stringently.
- Rebbi Eliezer ben Azaryah owned tens of thousands of cows.
- One may not go fishing on Yom Tov.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~