יום ה' פרשת וישלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Rebbi Meir derives monetary laws from the laws of leprosy and visa versa.
- The Mishnah maintains that a person who is blind in one eye should not judge. Rebbi Yochanan disagrees.
- Any food that is obligated in Ma'aser can become Tamei with Tum'as Ochlin.
- Any food that is obligated in Pe'ah is obligated in Ma'aser.
- There is a dispute about whether a Kosher bird that died (not by means of slaughtering) is Tamei if one wants to feed it to his dog.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~