יום ה' פרשת משפטים
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The requirement to let a more honorable person enter first applies only when two people enter the doorway of a room that is fit to have a Mezuzah.
- One who recites the blessing on the bread should not start cutting until most people present have finished saying "Amen."
- The Gemara describes how one should not say "Amen."
- Although an ordinary person may not eat Demai, there is a way for him to become fit to eat Demai.
- One should try to be one of the first ten people in the synagogue for prayer services.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~