יום ב' פרשת וארא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
BERACHOS 17 (30 Av) - Today's study material has been dedicated by Al and Sophie Ziegler of Har Nof, Yerushalayim, in honor of the Yahrzeit of Al's father Bernard B. Ziegler, Binyamin Baruch ben Avraham (and Miryam), which occurs on 30 Menachem Av.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses requests after Shemoneh Esreh that were composed by various Amora'im.
- Rebbi Yochanan would always say a particular statement after finishing the book of Iyov (Job).
- The Gemara discusses adages of certain Amora'im.
- The Gemara relates the special merit that entitles women to a portion in the World to Come.
- The Mishnah discusses the laws of a person who takes care of a Mes.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~