יום א', פרשת וירא
Rosh Hashanah 8
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara explains the dispute about whether the new year for Ma'aser Behemah begins on the first of Elul or the first of Tishrei.
- There is a dispute about when the world was created.
- The Gemara discusses how we know that all people are judged on Rosh Hashanah.
- The Jews are judged on Rosh Hashanah, before the Nochrim are judged.
- Even though the Shofar announcing Yovel was sounded only on Yom Kippur, Yovel starts from Rosh Hashanah.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~