יום ג', פרשת כי תשא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara explains that according to Rav, one should recite Kidush in his home so that the members of his family will fulfill their obligation to recite Kidush.
- The Gemara explains why Kidush is recited in the synagogue according to Shmuel.
- Shmuel understands that if one recited Kidush in a room in a house, he may eat the meal in a different room.
- Rabah generally followed Rav's rulings over the rulings of Shmuel, with the exception of three cases.
- The Gemara discusses the case of a person who leaves his place after reciting a blessing on food.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~