brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. There is a disagreement about whether a Yachid brought Korbenos Chovos in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgul.
2. Even a non-Kohen was permitted to bring Korbanos on a Bamas Yachid when Bamos were permitted.
3. There is a disagreement about whether Nesachim were brought in the Midbar.
4. According to Rebbi Shimon, only Korbenos Pesach and Chovos with a fixed time were brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal.
5. If the ashes of the Parah Adumah are sprinkled on an Arel who is Tamei Mes, he becomes Tahor.
6. Rav Ada bar Ahavah says that according to Rebbi Shimon, only Olos which have a fixed time were brought on the Mizbe'ach in Gilgal. A Chatas which has a fixed time was not brought.
7. When the Ohel Mo'ed was in Shiloh, Kodshim Kalim were eaten anywhere within view of Shiloh.
8. If Shiloh could be seen while sitting, but not while standing, there is a doubt about whether Kodshim Kalim may be eaten there.
9. There is a disagreement about whether the Shechinah resided in the portion of Binyamin when the Mishkan was in Shiloh.
10. The Ohel Mo'ed in the Midbar stood for 39 years. The Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal stood for 14 years. The Ohel Mo'ed in Nov and Giv'on stood for 57 years, and in Shiloh it stood for 369 years.
A BIT MORE
1. According to Rebbi Yehudah, even though only Nedarim and Nedavos were brought on a Bamah Ketanah, in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgul a Yachid brought Korbenos Chovos. According to the Chachamim, even in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal a Yachid brought only Olos and Shalmei Nedavah.
2. Even one who was not a Bechor was permitted to bring Korbanos on a Bamas Yachid.
3. According to the opinion that Nesachim were brought in the Midbar, Nesachim were brought even on a Bamah Ketanah while the Mizbe'ach was in Gilgal. According to the opinion that Nesachim were not brought in the Midbar, Nesachim were not brought at all until the Ohel Mo'ed was established in Shiloh.
4. However, according to the Chachamim, all Korbenos Tzibur were brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal.
5. When Bnei Yisrael crossed the Yarden on the tenth of Nisan, they brought a Korban Pesach in Gilgal, even though they were Arelim, as they did not undergo Bris Milah until the eleventh of Nisan. The sprinkling of the ashes of the Parah Adumah commenced prior to that.
6. The Olos Tamid were brought in Gilgal, but the Se'irei Regalim were not brought, even though they have a fixed time.
7. Even if one could see only part of Shiloh, as long as nothing blocked his view he could eat Kodshim Kalim.
8. Similarly, if Shiloh could be seen while on the edge of a brook, but not inside the brook, there is a doubt about whether Kodshim Kalim may be eaten.
9. Everyone agrees that the Mishkan of Shiloh was also in the portion of Yosef. However, according to one Tana, Shiloh was in the portion of Binyamin and a strip of land protruded from the portion of Yosef into Shiloh. The Shechinah resided in the portion of Binyamin while the Sanhedrin was in the portion of Yosef.
10. During the fourteen years that Eretz Yisrael was being conquered and divided, the Ohel Mo'ed was in Gilgal, and subsequently it was established in Shiloh. When Shiloh was destroyed at the time of the death of Eli, it was rebuilt first in Nov, and when Nov was annihilated at the time of the death of Shmuel, it was established in Giv'on.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim