brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. A Zav may not enter the Machaneh Leviyah. A Tamei Mes may enter the Machaneh Leviyah but not the Machaneh Shechinah. A Metzora may not enter even the Machaneh Yisrael.
2. A Yisrael who murdered b'Shogeg in the Midbar went into exile to the Machaneh Leviyah. Even a Levi was exiled from place to place in the Machaneh Leviyah.
3. According to the Chachamim, only Olos and Shelamim were offered on a Bamas Yachid. Rebbi Meir says that even Menachos and the Korbanos of a Nazir were offered.
4. Rebbi Yehudah says that all Korbanos which were brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in the Midbar were also brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal. According to the Chachamim, all Korbenos Tzibur were brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal. A Yachid, however, brought only Olos or Shelamim.
5. According to Rebbi Shimon, even the Tzibur brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal only Korbenos Pesach and Korbenos Chovos which have a fixed time.
6. The Chazeh and Shok of a Shelamim, and the Chalos of a Todah, are given to the Kohen only if the Korbanos were brought on a Bamah Gedolah, but not if they were brought on a Bamah Ketanah.
7. Even according to Rebbi Meir, who maintains that the Korbenos Nezirus were brought on a Bamah Ketanah, only the Olah and Shelamim were brought, but not the Asham and Chatas.
A BIT MORE
1. A Metzora may not enter within the walls of a walled city in Eretz Yisrael, because it is considered to be the Machaneh Yisrael.
2. A Levi who murders b'Shogeg in Eretz Yisrael must go into exile to another city of the Leviyim. However, if he stays in the same city and goes from one neighborhood to another, it also serves as a refuge from the Go'el ha'Dam.
3. Rebbi Meir and the Chachamim agree that only Nedarim and Nedavos may be offered on a Bamas Yachid. However, the Chachamim maintain that Menachos may not be brought, and that Korbenos Nezirus are regarded as Chovos because the intent of the Nazir was to abstain from wine and from cutting his hair. The Korbanos are an unintended consequence. Rebbi Meir regards Korbenos Nezirus as Nedavos because the Nazir becomes obligated to bring them only as a result of his voluntary vow to become a Nazir.
4. According to the Chachamim, there was no difference between a Bamas Tzibur and a Bamas Yachid with regard to the Korbanos of a Yachid. Only Nedarim and Nedavos were brought.
5. However, a Se'ir Avodah Zarah and a Par Avodah Zarah were not brought in the Ohel Mo'ed in Gilgal.
6. According to the Rabanan who maintain that Korbenos Nezirus were brought on a Bamah Ketanah, the Zero'a Besheilah of the Shalmei Nazir, which was brought on a Bamah Ketanah, was also not given to the Kohen.
7. According to the Rabanan, none of the Korbenos Nezirus were brought.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim