brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. Rava says that according to the Rabanan, even if the entire Shi'ur of the Ketores of the Heichal is placed in a utensil and only an amount the size of one olive is offered, it is sufficient. Rebbi Eliezer disagrees.
2. Rava says that according to the Rabanan, who maintain that placing Kodesh into a utensil does not obligate the entire amount to be offered, if one placed six Lugin of wine in a utensil for the Nesachim of a Par and he poured four of them outside the Azarah, he is liable.
3. If some of the Minchah became missing before it was taken out of the Azarah, one is not liable for offering it outside the Azarah.
4. If some of the Minchah became missing after it was taken out of the Azarah, there is a doubt about whether there is a Chiyuv for offering it outside the Azarah, according to the Rabanan.
5. If one offers the Eimurim of a Korban together with the flesh outside the Azarah, he is liable.
6. If the Kometz was not separated from the Minchah, one is not liable for offering the Minchah outside the Azarah.
7. If the Kometz that was separated from the Minchah fell back into the Minchah, one is liable for offering the Minchah outside the Azarah.
8. If one offered outside the Azarah either the Kometz or Levonah of a Minchah, or one of the two Bazichin of the Lechem ha'Panim, he is liable, according to the Rabanan. Rebbi Eliezer disagrees.
9. Rebbi Meir says that if the Kohen has a thought of Pigul on half of the Matir of a Minchah, it is Pigul. The Rabanan disagree.
10. If one performs even one Zerikah with the blood of a Korban outside the Azarah, he is liable, even according to Rebbi Eliezer, even for the Zerikah of a Chatas ha'Penimis.
11. The Nisuch ha'Mayim on Sukos is mid'Oraisa.
12. The Tana Kama says that if one pours three Lugin of water outside the Azarah on Sukos, he is liable. Rebbi Elazar says that there he is liable only if the water was sanctified l'Shem Chag.
A BIT MORE
1. The minimum Shi'ur of the Ketores is only mid'Rabanan; mid'Oraisa there is no Shi'ur. Nevertheless, if the entire Shi'ur is placed in a utensil, all of it must be brought, according to Rebbi Eliezer. Therefore, if one offers less than the entire Shi'ur outside the Azarah, he is not liable. However, according to the Rabanan, placing the full Shi'ur into a utensil does not obligate that amount to be offered, and if even an amount the size of an olive is offered, it is sufficient. Therefore, one is liable for bringing an amount the size of an olive of the Ketores outside the Azarah.
2. Four Lugin of wine is the amount needed for the Nesachim of an Ayil. If one placed four Lugin of wine in a utensil for the Nesachim of an Ayil, and he removed three Lugin and poured them outside the Azarah, he is liable, because three Lugin is the amount that is needed for the Nesachim of a Keves.
3. According to the Rabanan who maintain that if one offers an amount the size of an olive of a Minchah outside the Azarah, he is liable, this is true only if it consists of the entire amount. If some of it is lacking, there is no Chiyuv.
4. Since the Minchah became Pasul *after* it was taken out of the Azarah, perhaps it makes no difference that some of it is missing and one is liable for offering it outside the Azarah. On the other hand, perhaps one is liable only when all of it is present.
5. The Chiyuv for bringing a Korban outside the Azarah is only for the Eimurim, not for the flesh. However, the flesh is not a Chatzitzah if the Eimurim were facing down, according to Shmuel. Rebbi Yochanan maintains that the flesh is not a Chatzitzah, because the Mishnah follows the view of Rebbi Shimon who maintains that one is liable for offering a Korban outside the Azarah even if it is offered on a rock. Rav says that the flesh is never considered a Chatzitzah, because it is the same Min as the Eimurim.
6. If the Minchah was brought on the Mizbe'ach before the Kometz was separated from it, the owner does not fulfill his obligation. Therefore, if one offers it outside the Azarah in that state, he is not liable.
7. If the Kometz of a Minchah fell back into the Minchah, it may not be offered on the Mizbe'ach, but b'Di'eved if it was offered on the Mizbe'ach the owner fulfills his obligation. Therefore, if one offers it outside the Azarah, he is liable.
8. Both the Kometz and the Levonah must be brought in order to be Matir the Minchah to the Kohanim. Similarly, both of the Bazichin must be brought in order to be Matir the Lechem ha'Panim to the Kohanim. Nevertheless, according to the Rabanan, when one is brought without the other it is Matir the Minchah or the Lechem ha'Panim to some degree. Therefore, one is liable for offering it outside the Azarah.
9. If the Kohen had a thought of Pigul when he brought the Kometz but not when he brought the Levonah, or vice versa, according to Rebbi Meir the Minchah is Pigul, because when half of the Matir is brought it permits a portion of the Minchah. According to the Rabanan, the Minchah remains prohibited to the Kohanim until the entire Matir is brought. Therefore, the Minchah becomes Pigul only if the Kohen had a thought of Pigul on the entire Matir.
10. A Chatas ha'Penimis is Pasul unless all four acts of Zerikas ha'Dam were performed on the Mizbe'ach. If the blood spilled after one act of Zerikah was done on the Mizbe'ach, when a new Par is brought the first Zerikah does not have to be repeated. Every Zerikah is significant and thus one is liable for doing it outside the Azarah.
11. Rebbi Akiva says that Nisuch ha'Mayim is derived from a verse. Rebbi Yochanan says in the name of Rebbi Nechunya that it is a Halachah l'Moshe mi'Sinai.
12. Rav Nachman bar Yitzchak explains that according to the Tana Kama, even if more than three Lugin are placed into a utensil, the water is sanctified for the Nisuch because a utensil sanctifies its contents even when more than the Shi'ur is placed into it. According to Rebbi Elazar, the utensil sanctifies the water only when the exact Shi'ur of three Lugin are placed into it. Therefore, if more than three Lugin are placed into it, one is not liable for pouring it outside the Azarah.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim