1. Rebbi Yehoshua argues that many of these significant things (Daf 10, #5) in fact happened in Nisan.
2. One is supposed to recite a special blessing in Nisan when he sees fruit trees blossoming.
3. Very righteous people die on the day they were born.
4. Rebbi Yehoshua: Bnei Yisrael were redeemed in Nisan, and in the future the final redemption will be in Nisan.
5. There is a dispute about when the Great Flood in the time of Noach started.
A BIT MORE
1. He argues that the world was created, the Avos were born, and the Avos died in Nisan. He also notes that Bnei Yisrael left Egypt in Nisan.
2. The blessing is, "Baruch Atah... that He did not leave anything out from His world, and He created good creations and good trees so that people should enjoy them."
3. This is learned from Moshe Rabeinu, who said at the end of his life, "I am one hundred and twenty years old today."
4. He derives this from the verse, "Leil Shimurim" -- "a night that is guarded," implying that it is guarded forever until the final redemption of Bnei Yisrael.
5. Rebbi Yehoshua: It started on the seventeenth of Iyar. Rebbi Eliezer: It started on the seventeenth of Cheshvan.