brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The Gemara recounts many of the great attributes of Rebbi Eliezer.
2. The Gemara recounts many of the great attributes of Rebbi Yochanan ben Zakai.
3. The Gemara discusses the eighty primary students of Hillel the Elder.
4. The greatest student of Hillel was Yonasan ben Uziel, and the least of them was Rebbi Yochanan ben Zakai.
5. Women, children, and servants (Eved Kena'ani) are exempt from Sukah.
A BIT MORE
1. For example, he was always the first one in the Beis Midrash, he never slept (even a small nap) in the Beis Midrash, and he never discussed mundane matters in the Beis Midrash.
2. He never discussed mundane matters, he never walked four Amos without wearing Tefilin or discussing Torah, and he never had Torah thoughts in unclean places.
3. The Shechinah rested on thirty of them as it did on Moshe Rabeinu, the sun stood still for thirty of them as it did for Yehoshua bin Nun, and twenty were "Beinonim."
4. It was said of Yonasan ben Uziel that while he would be delving into Torah study, any bird that flew directly overhead would be burned.
5. A boy old enough such that he does not need his mother is obligated in the Mitzvah of Sukah.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Sukah