brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. Although a convert is required to offer a Korban, we still accept converts when there is no Beis ha'Mikdash.
2. A convert no longer should set aside a quarter of a Dinar to be used to purchase his Korban when the Beis ha'Mikdash will be built.
3. Four people offer Korbanos for sinning intentionally.
4. A person who has relations with the same Shifchah Charufah multiple times must offer only one Korban.
5. A Sotah who was secluded with multiple men with whom she was warned not to seclude herself must offer only one Minchas Sotah.
A BIT MORE
1. This is derived from the verse, "And when a convert will live among you... for generations," implying that we accept converts even in generations when there is no Beis ha'Mikdash.
2. While this was originally the law, Rebbi Yochanan ben Zakai abolished this practice because of the concern that people would misuse the dedicated money.
3. They are: A person who has relations with a Shifchah Charufah, a Nazir who becomes Tamei Mes, a person who lies under oath that he does not know testimony regarding a certain matter, and a person who lies under oath that he does not have an object that was deposited by him by someone else.
4. However, if he has relations once with five different Shifchos Charufos, he is obligated to offer five different Korbanos, according to Rebbi Yochanan.
5. Similarly, a person who became a leper multiple times offers only one Korban Metzora.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Kerisus