brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|ERUVIN 29 (26 Nisan) - dedicated by Mr. Avi Berger of Queens, N.Y./Passaic, N.J. in memory of his mother, Leah bas Michel Mordechai, in honor of her Yahrzeit.|
1. Rav Chisda discusses the merits of eating cooked spinach.
2. The Gemara discusses a day when Rava was happy to answer any question, just like Ben Azai.
3. The Gemara quotes a Mishnah in Pe'ah that discusses how one should distribute Ma'aser Ani.
4. The Gemara explains that there are different types of wine, and that the amount of each required to make an Eruv differs.
5. Rebbi Chanina almost died because he ate a poisonous part of an onion.
A BIT MORE
1 Rav Chisda: It is good for the heart, eyes, and stomach. Abaye: It is beneficial only when it is boiled.
2. One day Rava declared that he is "like Ben Azai in the market of Teveryah." He was referring to a day when Ben Azai proclaimed in the market of Teveryah that he would answer any question posed to him.
3. The Mishnah discusses the minimum amount of different types of grains and produce that should be given to each poor person who is present.
4. To make an Eruv with a type of wine used for drinking, two Revi'iyos are required. To make an Eruv with a type of wine used for dipping bread, only enough wine for dipping for two meals is required.
5. His friends prayed for him and he miraculously recovered because his generation needed him.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Eruvin