1. Beruryah chastised a student who learned quietly.
2. Rav and Shmuel did not advise being miserly with money in order to leave an inheritance.
3. Rebbi Yehoshua ben Levi advises that the cure for many types of ailments is Torah learning.
4. Rebbi Elazar gives several suggestions for how one can remember his Torah learning.
5. Had the first set of Luchos not been broken, Bnei Yisrael would have never forgotten their Torah learning.
A BIT MORE
1. She told him that he would remember his Torah learning only if he learned out loud. The Gemara relates that a student of Rebbi Eliezer ben Yakov who learned quietly forgot his learning after three years.
2. Rather, they stated that one should spend his money, and Hashem will provide for his children when they grow up. Leaving a large inheritance bears no guarantee that the children will not lose it.
3. He states that Torah learning is the cure for headaches, stomach aches, bone aches, throat aches, etc.
4. For example, if a person is not haughty and he teaches Torah, he will remember his learning.
5. Moreover, no nation would have ever been able to rule over them.