brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If the blood of a Par or Sa'ir Yom ha'Kipurim was sprinkled on the Paroches in the Heichal, and the Kohen subsequently went between the Mizbe'ach ha'Zahav and the eastern entrance to the Heichal in order to place the blood on the Mizbe'ach, there is a doubt about whether it is Pasul if the blood is brought back between the Mizbe'ach and the Paroches.
2. According to Rebbi Eliezer, if the blood of a Korban Chatas is brought into the Heichal, it becomes Pasul immediately, even if the blood is not placed in the Heichal. Rebbi Shimon disagrees.
3. Rebbi Yehudah says that if the blood of a Korban Chatas is brought into the Heichal b'Shogeg, it is valid.
4. All Chata'os Penimiyos are burned on the Beis ha'Deshen, and the clothing of the person who burns them becomes Tamei.
5. All Kodshim Pesulim which were designated for the Mizbe'ach may not be removed from the Mizbe'ach if they were placed there.
6. If blood or Nesachim became Pasul and were placed on the Mizbe'ach, there is a disagreement about whether it must be removed.
7. If Eimurei Kodshim Kalim were placed on the Mizbe'ach prior to the Zerikas ha'Dam, it may not be removed.
8. If a piece of a valid Olah, which was placed on the Mizbe'ach, becomes displaced from the fire, it must be returned to the fire.
9. Kodshim which became Pasul and were then designated for the Mizbe'ach may not removed from the Mizbe'ach if they were placed there, even if there was never a time at which they were valid.
10. If an Olas ha'Of or a Kometz which was sanctified in a vessel become Pasul, there is a disagreement about whether it is removed from the Mizbe'ach once it was placed on the Mizbe'ach.
A BIT MORE
1. Although both areas are part of the Heichal, perhaps the area between the Mizbe'ach ha'Zahav and the eastern entrance to the Heichal has a separate status, since the Torah says the Kohen "shall go out" to the Mizbe'ach, and thus if he brings the blood back to the other side of the Heichal it becomes Pasul.
2. According to Rebbi Shimon, the blood becomes Pasul only if it is placed in the Heichal for the purpose of Kaparah.
3. According to Rebbi Yehudah, the blood becomes Pasul only if it is brought into the Heichal b'Mezid and is placed in the Heichal for the purpose of Kaparah.
4. The law for all Chata'os Penimiyos is derived from the Par and Sa'ir Yom ha'Kipurim, which are Metamei the clothing of the person who burns them.
5. However, a Kometz of a Minchah which has not yet been sanctified in a vessel has not been designated for the Mizbe'ach. Therefore if it becomes Pasul and is placed on the Mizbe'ach, it must be removed.
6. According to Rebbi Yehoshua, only something placed on the fire must remain on the Mizbe'ach if it is Pasul, not blood and Nesachim which are not placed on the fire. Raban Gamliel says that anything placed on the Mizbe'ach must remain on the Mizbe'ach. According to Rebbi Shimon, only Nesachim -- which are brought by themselves, without a Korban -- must remain on the Mizbe'ach even if it is Pasul.
7. The Zerikas ha'Dam is what designates the Eimurim of Kodshim Kalim for the Mizbe'ach. However, since the Eimurim themselves lack no act, the Eimurim may remain on the Mizbe'ach even though the Korban is Pasul and even though the Zerikas ha'Dam has not been done.
8. However, Ketores which became displaced from the Mizbe'ach may not be returned to the Mizbe'ach.
9. Not only a Korban that become Pasul because it was left overnight, or because it was brought out of Yerushalayim, or because it became Tamei -- which was eligible to be placed on the Mizbe'ach -- must remain on the Mizbe'ach if it was placed there, but even a Korban that was slaughtered with intent of Pigul -- for which there never was a time at which it was eligible to be placed on the Mizbe'ach -- must remain on the Mizbe'ach if it was placed there.
10. According to Rebbi Akiva, Raban Gamliel, and Rebbi Yehoshua, an Olas ha'Of which is Pasul must remain on the Mizbe'ach. Rebbi Yosi ha'Glili disagrees. According to Raban Gamliel and Rebbi Yehoshua, a Kometz which is Pasul which was sanctified in a vessel must remain on the Mizbe'ach. Rebbi Akiva and Rebbi Yosi ha'Glili disagree.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim