brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If a Chatas is slaughtered she'Lo Lishmah, or the blood is received, brought to the Mizbe'ach, or sprinkled she'Lo Lishmah, the Chatas is Pasul.
2. The Minchah or Nesachim of a Korban is Kosher even if it is not brought at the same time as the Korban.
3. Even a Chatas Avodah Zarah or a Korban Oleh v'Yored which is brought for a Shevu'as Bituy, Shevu'as ha'Edus, or for eating Kodesh or entering the Mikdash in a state of Tum'ah, is Pasul if it is brought she'Lo Lishmah.
4. A Korban Pesach brought she'Lo Lishmah in the afternoon of Erev Pesach is Pasul.
5 If a Korban Pesach is brought l'Shem Pesach at any time other than the afternoon of Erev Pesach, it is Pasul.
6. If a Korban Pesach is brought at any time other than the afternoon of Erev Pesach, it is a Shelamim.
A BIT MORE
1. If the Chatas is brought in the name of a different Korban or in the name of someone other than the owner, it is considered she'Lo Lishmah and is Pasul. Although other Korbanos which are brought she'Lo Lishmah are Kosher, a Korban Chatas and Pesach are an exception.
2. The Minchah or Nesachim is Kosher even if it is brought at night or the next day.
3. Even though a Chatas Avodah Zarah is discussed in a different Parshah from a regular Chatas and a Chatas Oleh v'Yored, it is Pasul if brought she'Lo Lishmah.
4. A Korban Pesach may be brought only on Erev Pesach after Chatzos. If it is brought at that time she'Lo Lishmah, it is Pasul.
5. A Korban Pesach may be brought only on Erev Pesach in the afternoon. If it is brought l'Shem Pesach at any other time, it is Pasul. If it is brought l'Shem any other Korban, it is Kosher.
6. Even if it is brought l'Shem Olah or any other Korban it is a Shelamim.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim