brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If a Korban was brought with any invalidating factor other than the Pesul of Pigul, it does not become Pigul.
2. If a Korban was brought with intent to eat half of an olive's size outside of the allotted place, and another half of an olive's size after the allotted time, it is Pasul.
3. If a Korban was brought with intent to eat the Korban in the Heichal, it is not Pasul.
4. A Zav or Zavah who sees blood during the seven days of counting is obligated to recount. A Shomeres Yom Keneged Yom who sees blood after she went to the Mikvah is Tamei.
5. A Korban is valid even if a person delays bringing it for an entire year.
6. If a person is asked to return stolen money and he refuses, he is punished by heaven with the death of his wife.
7. Rebbi Yanai says that a Kohen who brings a Korban with a disqualifying Machshavah is punished with Malkus.
8. If a Korban was brought with intent to eat an olive's size amount from the Korban outside of the allotted place, and another olive's size amount after the allotted time, the Korban is Pasul, but it is not Pigul, according to the Tana Kama.
9. According to Rebbi Yehudah, if one's intention to eat an olive's size from the Korban after the allotted time came before his intention to eat from the Korban outside of the allotted place, the Korban is Pigul.
A BIT MORE
1. If one of the Avodos was done by the Kohen with intent to eat the Korban outside of its allotted place, and another Avodah was done with intent to eat the Korban after its allotted time, the Korban is Pasul, but not Pigul. There is no Chiyuv Kares for a person who eats the Korban.
2. The Korban may not be eaten, but it is not Pigul. There is no Chiyuv Kares for a person who eats the Korban.
3. A Korban becomes Pigul only when it is offered with intent to eat it in a place where the blood and Eimurim of the Korban may be placed on the Mizbe'ach and the flesh may be eaten. This applies to a place outside the Azarah at a time that the Bamos are permitted. It does not apply to the Heichal, because the Eimurim may not be burned in the Heichal and the flesh may not be eaten in the Heichal.
4. A Shomeres Yom Keneged Yom who went to the Mikvah and is b'Chezkas Taharah is Tamei retroactively if she sees blood before the end of the day. Any person or utensil she touches on that day becomes Tamei.
5. Although delaying a Korban is a transgression of Bal Te'acher, the Korban nevertheless is valid.
6. However, a person is not punished by heaven with the death of his wife for delaying the bringing of his Korban.
7. This is in accordance with Rebbi Yehudah, who maintains that a person is punished with Malkus even for a Lav which entails no action.
8. The Korban is not Pigul since the Kohen had a Machshavas Pesul other than a Machshavas Pigul.
9. Ilfa says that the Korban is Pigul according to Rebbi Yehudah only if the intention to eat the Korban after the allotted time occurred in a separate Avodah. If it occurred in the same Avodah, the Korban is Pasul but not Pigul. Rebbi Yochanan says that even if both intentions occurred in the same Avodah, the Korban is Pigul according to Rebbi Yehudah.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim