1. The Gemara discusses what one must do if he finds one or two corpses laying in a field he wants to use.
2. The Gemara discusses what one must do if he finds three or more corpses in this area.
3. The Mishnah discusses what is included in the sale of a Beis Kor of earth (i.e., a field).
4. If he said that he is selling "about a Beis Kor," everything is included.
5. The Gemara discusses the case of a person who consecrated his inherited field to Hekdesh when the laws of Yovel were in effect.
A BIT MORE
1. If he finds one or two corpses, he must move them together with the layer of the earth that is underneath them (Rashbam: three Tefachim of earth).
2. If there are between 4 and 8 Amos between the bodies, that area is their burial area and they may not be moved. One must then check the next 20 Amos to see if he can identify other bodies and graves, thereby determining whether this is an entire burial cave.
3. If there are mounds of earth 10 Tefachim high, or ditches of 10 Tefachim deep, they are not included in this amount of earth. If they are less than 10 Tefachim high or deep, they are included.
4. This includes even mounds and ditches that are 10 Tefachim high or deep.
5. If he consecrated the field that he inherited (as part of his portion in Eretz Yisrael) at the beginning of Yovel, he must pay 50 [silver] Shekalim to redeem every area that he consecrated that is large enough to plant a Chomer (30 Se'ah) of barley.