Two Talmidei Chachamim accompany the Sotah on the road to Yerushalayim so that she will not have relations with her husband. (1)
Rebbi Yehudah says that the husband is trusted not to have relations with her.
Rav says that a woman may seclude herself with two men in a town, but on the road there must be at least three men present. (2)
Rav says that a woman may only seclude herself with two Kosher men but she may not seclude herself with even ten non-Kosher men.
The prohibition of a Nidah is an Isur Kares and the prohibition of a Sotah is an Isur Lav.
A Sotah is brought to the Beis Din ha'Gadol and they frighten her just as they do to Eidei Nefashos. (3)
If the Sotah admits that she is Teme'ah she loses her Kesuvah and her husband must divorce her.
If the Sotah insists that she is Tehorah she is brought through the eastern gate of the Har ha'Bayis until the Nikanor gate of the Azarah.
The Kohen rips her clothes until her heart is revealed and he undoes her hair. (4)
Her nice clothing and jewelry are taken from her and a rope is tied above her breasts.
Anyone who wishes to come and look at the Sotah in her disgrace may do so with the exception of her servants or maidservants. (5)
Once the erasing of the Megilas Sotah is done the Beis Din encourages the woman to hold fast if she is innocent.
Reuven and Yehudah admitted their sins and they inherited Olam ha'Ba.
All of the years that Klal Yisrael was in the Midbar the bones of Yehudah were rolling in his Aron. (6)
It is a Chutzpah for a person to speak out his sins, however Reuven admitted his sin so that his brother would not be suspected.
A BIT MORE
1. If the husband has relations with his wife before she drinks the Mei Sotah she is forbidden to him forever.
2. So that if one of them needs to go off to the side of the road there will be two men remaining.
3. They say to her, "Many wrongdoings are a result of wine, laughter, youth and bad neighbors; admit your sin and do not cause the great name of Hashem to be erased in the water."
4. Rebbi Yehudah says that if her heart or hair is attractive the Kohen should not reveal it.
5. She is very comfortable in the presence of her servants and we are afraid that their presence will encourage her to continue denying that she is Teme'ah.
6. Until Moshe Rabeinu begged Hashem Yisbarach to have mercy on him.
THE ARON OF YOSEF
Rashi says (Bava Kama 92) the bones of all of the Shevatim were brought by Klal Yisrael out of Mitzrayim and into Eretz Yisrael. The reason why Yosef is the only one that is mentioned is to teach us the greatness of Moshe Rabeinu that while all of Klal Yisrael was busy with the loot of Mitzrayim he was busy with the Mitzvah of taking out the Aron of Yosef.
THE MEI SOTAH
What is the order of the drinking of the Sotah? The husband comes to Beis Din in his city and he says, "This is my wife and she secluded herself with Ploni after I was Mekanei her and here are my witnesses. She insists that she is Tehorah and I want to give her to drink to clarify the matter." Beis Din listens to the words of the witnesses and they give over two Talmidei Chachamim to guard him so that he will not be Bo'el her prior to the drinking because she is forbidden to him until she drinks. Then they send them to Yerushalayim because only the Beis Din ha'Gadol of 70 elders in the Mikdash may give a Sotah to drink. (Rambam Hilchos Sotah 3:1)