1. One should interrupt his Torah learning in order to attend a funeral procession or a wedding.
2. Whenever Bnei Yisrael went into exile, the Shechinah went with them.
3. Abaye says that the Shechinah in Bavel dwelled in one of two synagogues at any given time.
4. One should not take a shortcut through a synagogue.
5. A person should not be lightheaded in a cemetery.
A BIT MORE
1. If the deceased person was a teacher of Torah, then people should stop learning to attend his funeral even when many people are already in attendance.
2. The Gemara cites verses regarding the exile in Mitzrayim, Bavel, and the exile before the final redemption.
3. These synagogues were located in Neharde'a and Hutzal. The Gemara proceeds to quote many Amora'im who note that the Shechinah was in this synagogue in Neharde'a.
4. However, if someone entered to study Torah, he may leave by a more convenient exit when he is finished learning.
5. He also may not bring sheep to graze there, nor cause a stream to pass through it.