Eruvin Chart #9
Chart for Eruvin Daf 64a
THE HALACHOS OF DAVENING AND RECITING BLESSINGS WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL
(based on MISHNAH BERURAH OC 99 and 185)
|1||TEFILAH||only b'Di'eved (3)||Asur (4)|
AND ITS BLESSINGS
|only b'Di'eved (3)||only b'Di'eved (3)|
AND OTHER BLESSINGS
|Mutar (5)||only b'Di'eved (3)|
(1) This refers to one who consumed a Revi'is of wine but is still able to speak clearly enough to stand before a king.
(2) This refers to one who is unable to speak clearly enough to stand before the king.
(3) That is, if he was not careful and he already became intoxicated, and now the proper time for Davening (or reciting the blessing) is about to pass, he should Daven (or recite the blessing) even if he is intoxicated.
(4) If he Davened, he is not Yotzei. Moreover, his Tefilah is an abomination.
(5) TOSFOS DH Shikor, and Poskim, based on the Yerushalmi.