Beitzah Chart #4
Chart for Beitzah Daf 12b
BRINGING TERUMAH, CHALAH, AND MATANOS
TO A KOHEN ON YOM TOV
|1||ANIMAL WAS SLAUGHTERED
YESTERDAY, AND MATANOS
|2||ANIMAL WAS SLAUGHTERED
YESTERDAY, BUT MATANOS
SEPARATED TODAY (2)
|3||ANIMAL WAS SLAUGHTERED
TODAY, AND MATANOS
SEPARATED TODAY (3)
OF AN ANIMAL
SLAUGHTERED TODAY (6)
(1) This is not explicitly stated, but it is logical to assume that Rebbi Yosi permits this also.
(2) This is the case in our Mishnah, according to the Gemara's conclusion.
(3) This is the case in our Mishnah, according to the Gemara's Havah Amina.
(4) This is according to the Gemara's conclusion. (According to the Gemara's Havah Amina, this is also Asur.)
(5) This is according to the Gemara's conclusion. (According to the Gemara's Havah Amina, this is Mutar.)
(6) That is, to combine the Matanos of yesterday's animal with the Matanos of the animal slaughtered today (on Yom Tov), and to bring them together to the Kohen.