יום א' פרשת ראה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
KERISUS 4 - Dedicated by Rabbi Dr. Eli Turkel of Raanana, l'Iluy Nishmas his mother, Golda bas Chaim Yitzchak Ozer (Mrs. Gisela Turkel) who passed away on 25 Av 5760. Mrs. Turkel accepted Hashem's Gezeiros with love; may she be a Melitzas Yosher for her offspring and for all of Klal Yisrael.
- Summary of the Daf
- Rava: Moving one's lips while talking is considered an action.
- If one accidentally transgresses the same Isur twice, he is liable for each one separately.
- There is a dispute about how many sets of Malkus one receives for eating the forbidden fat of a Korban.
- One who drinks the blood of a Sheretz does not transgress the prohibition against consuming of blood, but rather the prohibition against eating a Sheretz.
- Rebbi Ila: One who eats Ma'aser Sheni of grain, grapes, and olives outside of Yerushalayim is punished with three sets of Malkus.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~