יום ד' פרשת קרח
(בחו"ל: פרשת שלח)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12th Cycle Dedication
ERCHIN 10 (28 Teves) - Dedicated by Morris and Caroline Massel in loving memory of Morris' grandparents, Ezekiel and Sadie Massel z'l and Moses and Aziza Montefiore, all of whose Yahrzeits are in this season.
- Summary of the Daf
- In the Mikdash, there were never fewer than 21 or more than 48 Teki'os on any given day.
- The musical instrument known as the Chalil was used at the Mizbe'ach on 12 days a year.
- On 18 days of the year the whole Hallel is recited.
- We do not recite the whole Hallel (or sometimes even the half Hallel) on other days.
- We do not recite Hallel at all on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~