brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|FROM PREVIOUS CYCLE|
ROSH HASHANAH 7 - Dedicated by Mrs. Tzippora Lipschutz, in prayer that the merit of learning Torah and teaching it to thousands will bring a Refu'ah Sheleimah for her sister, Chayah Miryam bas Sarah.
1. The Gemara quotes Beraisos that add more "new year" significance to the first of Nisan.
2. The Gemara explains how we know that the first Korbanos from the new Shekalim were brought on the first of Nisan.
3. Korbanos from the old Shekalim that were brought on the first of Nisan and onwards are still valid.
4. Technically, an ordinary individual may donate his animal to be a public Korban.
5. The Gemara explains the definition of a rental for a year.
A BIT MORE
1. For example, the first Korbanos from the new Shekalim were brought on the first of Nisan.
2. The verse says, "l'Chodshei ha'Shanah," and we find that the first of Nisan is referred to as the first "l'Chodshei ha'Shanah." It must be that the first Korbanos from the new Shekalim should be brought on the first of Nisan.
3. However, the special Mitzvah to bring these Korbanos from the new Shekalim is not fulfilled.
4. This was not normally done, since the Korbanos usually were bought with the Shekalim of the Terumas ha'Lishkah. However, if there would be a reason to accept such a donation, it would be a valid public Korban, as long as the person donated the animal to the public wholeheartedly.
5. This refers to twelve months to the day. If he said, "for this year," it refers to the rest of the year until Nisan, for a minimum of thirty days.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Rosh Hashanah