1. Sheep wool is only given to a Kohen if it provides warmth.
2. If a person washes wool off sheep (i.e. some strands detach when they are washed in a river), he is not obligated in Reishis ha’Gez.
3. Even goats are not included in the obligation of Reishis ha’Gez.
4. According to Torah law, one grain of wheat can be taken as Terumah from an entire silo of grain.
5. Similarly, according to Torah law one grain can be deemed Pe’ah for an entire field.
A BIT MORE
1. Hard sheep wool is not given as Reishis ha’Gez.
2. This is because it is not called "shearing."
3. This Mitzvah only applies to sheep.
4. However, the Rabanan stated that a generous person should give one fortieth of his grain as Terumah.
5. However, the Rabanan stated that one sixtieth of a field should be left as Pe’ah.