brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. After a person dies, he will admit that Hashem judged him justly.
2. Avraham Avinu helps prevent people from going to Gehinom.
3. There are three entranceways to Gehinom.
4. Gehinom has seven different names.
5. Reish Lakish discusses the entranceway of Gan Eden.
A BIT MORE
1. Even the sinners will admit that Hashem has judged them appropriately.
2. However, this is so only if they did not have relations with Nochri women.
3. One is in the desert, one is in the ocean, and one is in a certain place in Yerushalayim.
4. They are: She'ol, Ivadon, Be'er Shachas, Bor Sha'on, Tit ha'Yavan, Tzalmaves, and Eretz ha'Tachtis.
5. He says that if it is in Eretz Yisrael, it is in Beis She'an. If it is in Arabia, it is in Beis Garem. If it is in a river, it is in Dumaskanin, which is in Bavel.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Eruvin