brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|ZEVACHIM 72 (11 Tamuz) - in honor of the birthday of Yakira Linzer.|
1. Bundles of fenugreek of Kil'ei ha'Kerem must be burned.
2. If a bundle of fenugreek of Kil'ei ha'Kerem becomes mixed with bundles of fenugreek of Chulin, the entire mixture must be burned, according to Rebbi Meir.
3. According to the Chachamim, a bundle of fenugreek of Kil'ei ha'Kerem becomes Batel in a ratio of one to two hundred.
4. According to the Chachamim, only six items are considered prominent and are not Batel. According to Rebbi Akiva, there are seven items.
5. Rebbi Yochanan says that according to Rebbi Meir, only items which are always counted when they are sold are not Batel. Reish Lakish disagrees.
A BIT MORE
1. One is forbidden to derive benefit from Kil'ei ha'Kerem. He must burn them.
2. According to Rebbi Meir, since fenugreek is counted when it is sold, it is considered a prominent item which is not Batel.
3. One part Kil'ei ha'Kerem is Batel in two hundred parts Chulin. According to the Chachamim, although fenugreek is counted when it sold, it is not considered a prominent item and it is Batel.
4. These six items are large and expensive items. They are the best of their type and, because of their prominence, they are not Batel. Rebbi Akiva adds a seventh item, homemade loaves, as an item which is very prominent and is not Batel.
5. Reish Lakish says that according to Rebbi Meir, even items which are sometimes counted when they are sold are not Batel.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim