brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If one of the seven sprinklings of the blood of the Parah Adumah or of the Log Shemen of a Metzora is omitted, it is Pasul.
2. If any of the four placements of the blood of a Chatas Penimis in the Heichal is omitted, the Korban is Pasul.
3. If the ceiling of the Heichal caves in, the blood of a Chatas Penimis may not be sprinkled in the Heichal.
4. Rebbi Yehudah says that the Avodos of Yom Kippur which the Kohen Gadol performs in the Heichal while wearing his white garments must be done in their proper order. If they are not done in their order, they are Pasul.
5. The Avodos of Yom Kippur which the Kohen Gadol performs outside of the Heichal while wearing his white garments are valid even if they are not done in their proper order.
6. There is a disagreement about whether the Korbanos atone if the Kohen Gadol fails to pour the leftover blood of the Par and Sa'ir of Yom Kippur on the Yesod.
7. The amount of blood that the Kohen Gadol must receive in one utensil from a Chatas Penimis is enough to dip his finger into.
8. If the Ketores had never been brought on the Mizbe'ach in the Heichal, the Kohen may not sprinkle the blood of the Par He'elem Davar.
A BIT MORE
1. Anytime seven sprinklings are required, every one of them is integral and none may be omitted.
2. For an ordinary Chatas, one placement of blood suffices b'Di'eved. However, for a Chatas Penimis it is not sufficient.
3. The Torah states "Ohel Mo'ed," which implies that the ceiling of the Heichal must be intact.
4. For example, the Ketores and the sprinkling of the blood between the Badim of the Aron must be done in the proper order.
5. For example, the sprinklings of the blood of the Par and Sa'ir on the Paroches are valid even if the Kohen Gadol sprinkles the blood of the Sa'ir prior to the blood of the Par.
6. According to Rebbi Akiva, the Korbanos atone. Rebbi Yehudah maintains that the Korbanos do not atone.
7. If he receives half of the requisite amount of blood in one utensil and half in another utensil, it is Pasul, even if he mixes them together.
8. If there is a new Mizbe'ach in the Heichal and the Ketores had not yet been brought there, the Par He'elem Davar may not be brought.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim