brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The leftover blood of a Korban after the placement of the blood on the Mizbe'ach must be poured on the Yesod of the Mizbe'ach.
2. If the blood of a Korban which needs to be thrown on the Mizbe'ach is poured on the Mizbe'ach instead, the Korban is valid. Rebbi Akiva disagrees.
3. According to one Tana's understanding of the view of Rebbi Yishmael, the blessing recited on the Korban Pesach covers the Korban Chagigah which is brought with the Pesach, but not vice versa. Rebbi Akiva disagrees.
4. Even a Bechor Ba'al Mum is given to the Kohen.
5. The Temurah of a Bechor or Ma'aser Behemah, and their offspring, are not brought on the Mizbe'ach. They are eaten by the owner after they develop a Mum.
6. If a Temurah was made from a Korban Pesach after Pesach, it is brought on the Mizbe'ach. If the Temurah was made prior to Pesach, it is not brought on the Mizbe'ach.
7. If the blood of a Korban was placed on the Mizbe'ach at least once, b'Di'eved it suffices even for a Korban Chatas, according to Beis Hillel. Beis Shamai disagrees.
A BIT MORE
1. Although the Torah explicitly mentions the requirement to pour the leftover blood on the Yesod only with regard to the Korban Chatas, this requirement is derived from another verse for all other Korbanos.
2. According to Rebbi Akiva, if the blood is not thrown on the Mizbe'ach, the Korban is Pasul.
3. According to Rebbi Yishmael, the Korban Pesach is Ikar (primary) and the Chagigah is Tafel (secondary). Therefore, the blessing on the Pesach covers the Chagigah.
4. However, it is not brought on the Mizbe'ach. It is eaten by the Kohen without being brought as a Korban.
5. After they develop a Mum, they have the same status as the original Bechor or Ma'aser, and they are eaten by the owner without redemption.
6. The Temurah of a Pesach is not brought on the Mizbe'ach. However, a Korban Pesach after Pesach has passed is a Shelamim, and the Temurah of a Shelamim is brought on the Mizbe'ach.
7. According to Beis Shamai, the blood of a Korban Chatas must be placed on the Mizbe'ach at least twice.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Zevachim