brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If a Navi is Medi'ach a person to transgress Avodah Zarah, there is a disagreement between Rebbi Shimon and the Rabanan whether he is Chayav Sekilah or Chenek.
2. If a Navi is Medi'ach a person to transgress an entire Mitzvah other than Avodah Zarah, he is Chayav.
3. If a Navi is Medi'ach a person to transgress part of a Mitzvah other than Avodah Zarah, he is Patur.
4. If a Navi instructs us to transgress a Mitzvah other than Avodah Zarah on a temporary basis, his words must be heeded.
5. In a case where a person is Bo'el a Bas Kohen and the Edim Zomemim are punished with Chenek, the Bas Kohen is punished with Sereifah.
6. All of Yisrael have a share in the World to Come, with a few exceptions.
7. Three kings and four individuals do not have a share in the World to Come.
8. Terumah shall not be given to a Kohen Am ha'Aretz.
9. When the Tzadikim are revived at Techiyas ha'Mesim, they will arise fully clothed.
A BIT MORE
1. If a Navi is Medi'ach for the entire Mitzvah of Avodah Zarah, or a portion of the Mitzvah, the Rabanan maintain that he is Chayav Sekilah. Rebbi Shimon learns he is Chayav Chenek.
2. Rebbi Chisda maintains that even the Rabanan agree that he is Chayav Chenek for Medi'ach someone to transgress any Mitzvah other than Avodah Zarah. Rebbi Hamnuna holds the same Machlokes applies. According to the Rabanan he is Chayav Sekilah. Rebbi Shimon says he is Chayav Chenek.
3. However, if he is Medi'ach a person to transgress a portion of Avodah Zarah, such as if the Navi says to serve Avodah Zarah only for today but not the next day, he is Chayav.
4. If he is Muchzak to be a Navi Emes his words shall be heeded, unless he instructs us to worship Avodah Zarah. In that case even if he holds the sun up in the middle of the sky his words shall not be heeded.
5. A Bo'el and a Niveles always receive the same Misah with the exception of the Bo'el of a Bas Kohen. The Edim Zomemim are given the punishment of the Bo'el which is Chenek, not of the Bas Kohen which is Sereifah.
6. A person who says that Techiyas ha'Meisim is not Min ha'Torah, a person who says the Torah is not from Heaven and a person who is an Apikorus do not have a share in the World to Come.
7. Yeravam, Achav and Menasheh do not have a share in the World to Come. Rebbi Yehudah says Menasheh has a share in the World to Come. Bil'am, Do'eg, Achitofel and Gechazi do not have a share in the World to Come.
8. We are afraid that the Am ha'Aretz will eat the Terumah while he is Tamei which is a Chiyuv Misah.
9. This is learned with a Kal v'Chomer from wheat. If wheat which is buried uncovered sprouts up with many covers, certainly the Tzadikim who are buried with clothing will arise with clothing.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Sanhedrin