brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. One who is Maktir Korbanos while he is Tamei, or a non-Kohen who is Maktir Korbanos, is Chayav Misah.
2. A person who eats Tevel is Chayav Misah.
3. A Kohen Tamei who eats Terumah Tehorah is Chayav Misah b'Yedei Shamayim.
4. There is a Machlokes if a non-Kohen who eats Terumah is Chayav Misah.
5. If a Tevul Yom does Avodah in the Beis ha'Mikdash, the Avodah is Pasul.
6. A Kohen who does Avodah in the Beis ha'Mikdash without one of the four Bigdei Kehunah is Chayav Misah.
7. If an Arel or an Onen performs Avodah, or if a Kohen performs Avodah while sitting, he transgresses an Isur Lav.
A BIT MORE
1. Haktarah is an Avodah Tamah, i.e. it is a final Avodah. Therefore, a Kohen who is Maktir while he is Tamei or a non-Kohen who is Maktir is Chayav Misah b'Yedei Shamayim.
2. The prohibition of eating Tevel is learned from a Gezeirah Shaveh from Terumah. Just as a non-Kohen who eats Terumah is Chayav Misah b'Yedei Shamayim, so, too, one who eats Tevel is Chayav Misah b'Yedei Shamayim.
3. However, if a Kohen Tamei eats Terumah Temei'ah, he is not Chayav Misah. The reason is because the Terumah has already been Mechulal.
4. Rav maintains he is Chayav Malkus, not Chayav Misah. The Tana of the Beraisa learns he is Chayav Misah.
5. A Tevul Yom or a Mechusar Kipurim who does Avodah in the Beis ha'Mikdash is Chayav Misah b'Yedei Shamayim.
6. A Kohen who lacks one of the four Bigdei Kehunah is not regarded as a Kohen. Therefore, he is comparable to a non-Kohen who does Avodah and consequently he is Chayav Misah.
7. However, if they perform Avodah in such a way they are not Chayav Misah.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Sanhedrin