brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. Yirmeyahu wrote Sefer Yirmeyahu, Melachim, and Eichah.
2. There is a dispute about who wrote the last eight verses of the Torah.
3. There is a dispute about when Iyov lived, and about whether he lived at all.
4. There were seven prophets whose prophecies focused primarily on non-Jews.
5. The Gemara lists Iyov's many special qualities.
A BIT MORE
1. The members of the Anshei Keneses ha'Gedolah (including Mordechai; see Rashi) wrote Sefer Yechezkel, all of Trei Asar, Sefer Daniel, and Megilas Esther.
2. Some say Moshe wrote these verses, despite the fact that they report his death. Some say that Yehoshua wrote these verses after Moshe died.
3. Some say he lived at the time of the Meraglim, while others say he lived in the time of the Shoftim. There is also an opinion that he never existed, and that the entire Sefer is a parable in order to teach us about belief in Hashem.
4. They were: Bil'am, his father (Be'or), Iyov, Elifaz ha'Teimani, Bildad ha'Shuchi, Tzofer ha'Nasmasi, and Elihu ben Berachel.
5. Many say that he was a very righteous person, in some ways perhaps greater than even Avraham Avinu. Some say that his goats were able to kill any wolves that came to harm them.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Bava Basra