If a Nazir separates three animals for his Korbanos, the animal that is suitable for each one of the Korbanos shall be brought for that Korban. (1)
A person may only specify which bird from the Kan shall be an Olah and which one a Chatas at the time of the purchase or the Kohen may specify at the time of Hakravah.
If a son becomes a Nazir in the lifetime of the father he may not use money that his father separated for his Korbanos. (2)
If the father set aside Ma'os Stumim or animals Ba'alei Mumim for his Korbanos before he died they shall be used for Olos Nedavah. (3)
If the father set aside animals that were Mefurashos the Chatas is put to death and the Olah and Shelamim are brought on the Mizbe'ach. (4)
If a father separates a Korban Chatas before he dies the son may not use the Korban for his own sin. (5)
A BIT MORE
1. If he separated a Keves, Kivsah and Ayil, the Kivsah is suitable for a Chatas and the Keves is suitable for an Olah because an Olah must be a male and the Ayil is suitable for a Shelamim.
2. However if he became a Nazir after his father's death and he said he shall be a Nazir on the condition that he will use the money that his father separated for his Korbanos, he may use the Ma'os Stumim that his father set aside.
3. The Ba'alei Mumim shall be redeemed and the money shall be used for Olos Nedavah.
4. The Olah and Shelamim are brought as a Nedavah but a Chatas may not be brought as a Nedavah and the Halachah l'Moshe mi'Sinai teaches us that if the owner of the Chatas dies it must be put to death.
5. Even if the sin of the son was the same as the father he may not use the Korban and instead it is put to death.
A CHATAS OF THE FATHER
If a father separated a Korban Chatas before he died the son may not use the Korban for his own sin. The Keren Orah says that certainly if the son sinned after the death of the father that the Korban may not be used because as soon as the father died the Chatas had a Din of a Chatas that the owner died which must be put to death. However the Pasuk is teaching is that even if the son sinned prior to the death of the father he may not use the Korban of his father and it must be put to death.
A CHATAS THAT IS BROUGHT FOR SOMEONE ELSE
If a Chatas is Shechted for someone else who was obligated to bring a Chatas even [if he was obligated to bring a Chatas Oleh v'Yored] the Chatas is Pasul. (Rambam Hilchos Pesulei Mukdashim 15:7)