The Sha'ar Nikanor has the sanctity of the Azarah.
A Tamei Mes is permitted to enter the Machaneh Leviyah and one may even bring in a Mes itself.
A Tvul Yom of a Zav is not the same as a Zav. (1)
A Mechusar Kipurim may not enter the Machaneh Leviyah.
When a Nazir completes his Nezirus he brings a Chatas, Olah and Shelamim.
According to the Tana Kama the Shelamim is brought first and then the Nazir shaves his hair.
R. Eliezer says that the Chatas is brought first and then the Nazir shaves his hair. (2)
B'Di'eved if the Nazir shaves after bringing any of the three Korbanos he is Yotzei.
R. Shimon Ben Gamliel says that if a Nazir brings three animals without specifying, the animal that is suitable for each particular Korban is brought for that Korban.
It is forbidden to do anything disgraceful in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
Aba Chanan says in the name of R. Eliezer that the Nazir may shave only when the entrance to the Ohel Mo'ed is open.
R. Shimon Shezuri says that a Nezirah does not shave her hair. (3)
A Sotah may not use cosmetics.
Gravy from the Shelamim is placed on the hair of the Nazir and they are placed under the pot of the Shelamim. (4)
If the Nazir shaves outside of Yerushalayim his hair is not placed under the pot of the Shelamim. (5)
When a Nazir Tamei shaves his hair he does not place it under the pot of his Korban. (6)
R. Meir says that a Nazir Tamei places his hair under the pot of his Korban. (7)
The Kohen takes the cooked foreleg from the Shelamim.
The Kohen takes a Chalah Matzah and a Rekik Matzah and he places them on the hands of the Nazir together with the foreleg and they are waved. (8)
A BIT MORE
1. Therefore a Zav who saw Zivah only twice since he does not have to bring a Korban he may enter the Machaneh Leviyah after he is Tovel.
2. Because a Chatas is always the first Korban to be brought.
3. R. Shimon Shezuri holds that the Nazir shaves at the entrance to the Ohel Mo'ed therefore there is a concern that if a Nezirah shaves that the young Kohanim will start up with her.
4. If the Nazir places his hair under the pot of one of the other Korbanos he is Yotzei b'Di'eved.
5. R. Yehudah says that even if the Nazir shaves outside of Yerushalayim he must place his hair under the pot of the Shelamim.
6. The Korban of the Asham or the Chatas ha'Of.
7. The only Nazir who does not place his hair under the pot of the Korban is a Nazir Tamei who shaves outside of Yerushalayim because his hair is burned.
8. The Nazir is now permitted to drink wine and to be Metamei to Mesim.
KORBANOS OF A NAZIR
R. Shimon Ben Gamliel says that if a Nazir bring three animals without specifying. the animal that is suitable for each particular Korban is brought for that Korban. The Rosh says that even though normally the owner of a Korban must specify that he is being Makdish the animal for a specific Korban, a Nazir is an exception. The reason is that when a Nazir says Eilu l'Nezirasi, it is as if he specified which animal is to be used for each Korban because the Kivsah is only suitable for the Chatas, the Keves for the Olah and the Ayil for the Shelamim.
A TVUL YOM
A Zav who saw Zivah twice since he is not Mechusar Kipurim may enter Machaneh Leviyah after he is Tovel. However, a Zav who saw Zivah three times since he is a Mechusar Kipurim he may not enter the Machaneh Leviyah until he brings his Korban. (Rosh)