1. Which blessing does one make on water when he drinks it for his thirst?
2. Raban Gamliel maintains that one must recite Birkas ha'Mazon after he eats any of the seven species of produce of Eretz Yisrael.
3. The Gemara discusses how one concludes the blessing of "Al ha'Etz."
4. For which foods does one recite "Shehakol" before he eats them and "Borei Nefashos" after he eats them?
5. There were different customs regarding the recitation of a blessing after removing one's Tefilin.
A BIT MORE
1. Tana Kama: "Shehakol." Rebbi Tarfon: "Borei Nefashos."
2. Rebbi Akiva maintains that that one recites Birkas ha'Mazon even after he eats a meal made from cooked vegetables.
3. If he resides in Eretz Yisrael, he recites "Al ha'Aretz v'Al Peiroseha." If he resides outside of Eretz Yisrael, he recites "Al ha'Aretz v'Al ha'Peiros."
4. Rav Yitzchak bar Avdimi: "Borei Nefashos" is recited on eggs and meat, while vegetables do not require a Berachah Achronah. Rebbi Yitzchak: Vegetables require a Berachah Achronah, but water does not. Rav Papa: Even water requires a Berachah Achronah.
5. The people of Bavel recited no such blessing. The people of Eretz Yisrael used to recite the blessing of “Lishmor Chukav” after removing their Tefilin.