brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The Mishnah states Beis Shamai's opinion regarding bringing Olos and Shelamim on Yom Tov.
2. The Mishnah states Beis Hillel's opinion regarding bringing Olos and Shelamim on Yom Tov.
3. On Yom Tov, one may not bring a Korban Nedavah that is not related to the Yom Tov.
4. One may not bring a Korban Todah on Pesach, since some of its loaves are Chametz.
5. A person may not fulfill an obligation using money of Ma'aser Sheni.
A BIT MORE
1. One may bring Shelamim, since they are eaten on Yom Tov, but one may not perform Semichah on them, since the act of Semichah is considered like using an animal. One may not bring Olos, since they are not eaten.
2. One may bring Shelamim and Olos and perform Semichah on them.
3. This refers to a Korban that does not provide meat for the Mitzvah of Simchas Yom Tov and is not related to the festival, such as a freewill Korban Olah (which is not an Olas Re'iyah).
4. One may not bring a Korban Todah even on Erev Pesach, since doing so results in having less time for the loaves to be eaten. (This is why we do not recite Mizmor l'Sodah even on Erev Pesach.)
5. Accordingly, while one may fulfill his Mitzvah of Simchah on Yom Tov by bringing a Korban from money of Ma'aser Sheni and eating its meat on Yom Tov, he may not fulfill his obligation of bringing a Korban Chagigah on the festival in this manner.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Beitzah