1. The Gemara asks how much of the ashes were taken from the Mizbe'ach during the Terumas ha'Deshen.
2. There is a dispute about whether a non-Kohen is liable for the death penalty for performing the Terumas ha'Deshen.
3. Everyone agrees that a non-Kohen is liable for the death penalty for performing any of four specific Avodos in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
4. There is a dispute about whether a non-Kohen who sets up the proper amount of wood on the Mizbe'ach is liable for the death penalty.
5. There is a dispute about which type of clothing the Kohanim wore during the lotteries to determine who would perform which Avodah.
A BIT MORE
1. The Gemara answers that only a Kometz had to be taken, but if one wanted to take more, then he could take more.
2. Rav: He is not liable. Levi: He is liable.
3. They are: Sprinkling the blood, burning the limbs on the Mizbe'ach, and performing either the water or the wine libations.
4. Rebbi Yochanan: He is liable. Rav: He is not liable.
5. Rav Nachman: They wore ordinary clothing, to ensure that a Kohen who lost the lottery and was disappointed would not rush to do the Avodah anyway. Rav Sheshes: They wore their priestly garments, to ensure that the person who won would not rush and perform the Avodah without wearing the required garments.