1. The Gemara lists other items that were hidden with the Aron ha'Kodesh.
2. The Gemara discusses the miracle of the anointing oil made by Moshe Rabeinu in the desert.
3. The anointing of kings is done only next to a spring.
4. The anointing of a king whose reign is meant to be long-lasting is done from a horn.
5. There is a dispute about what was written on each tablet of the Aseres ha'Dibros.
A BIT MORE
1. They include: The jar of manna, the anointing oil, Aharon's flowered staff, and the gift box that the Pelishtim sent when they returned the Aron.
2. For example, Moshe Rabeinu made only twelve Lug of oil, but that small amount sufficed to anoint a large amount of consecrated vessels, Kohanim, and the verse states that twelve Lug will still be left for anointing in the future.
3. The son of a king is not anointed unless there are contenders to the throne.
4. The anointing of a king whose kingship did not last (such as Shaul and Yehu) was done directly from the vessel containing the anointing oil.
5. According to one opinion, there were five commandments on each tablet. Another opinion says that all ten commandments were on each tablet. A third opinions says that there were twenty on each tablet, as the writing miraculously appeared on both sides of each tablet.