1. The Beraisa proves that Nidah blood during a Nidah cycle does not combine with Zavah blood to make the woman a Zavah.
2. The Beraisa continues to discuss when a woman can become a Zavah.
3. Tana d'Vei Eliyahu: One who learns Halachos every day will certainly merit a share in the World to Come.
A BIT MORE
1. The verse says, "… not during the time of her Nidah (cycle)," and teaches that a woman does not become a Zavah by seeing Nidah blood for three consecutive days during her Nidah cycle.
2. The Gemara concludes that while this Beraisa is Rebbi Akiva's source for these laws, Rebbi Elazar ben Azaryah understands these laws from a Halachah l'Moshe mi'Sinai (see Daf 72, #5).
3. The verse states, "Halichos Olam Lo." Instead of reading it "Halichos Olam," one should read it "Halachos Olam Lo" -- "[If someone learns] Halachos, the World to Come will be his."