brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. Hagashah is not done with a Minchas Nesachim, Minchas Kohen, Minchas Kohen Mashi'ach, or with the Shtei ha'Lechem or the Lechem ha'Panim.
2. Tenufah is done with the Log Shemen of the Metzora together with the Asham.
3. The Tenufah of the Log Shemen and Asham of a Metzora may be done even in the east of the Azarah.
4. The Hagashah of a Minchah must be done on the western side of the Mizbe'ach.
5. Tenufah is done with Bikurim, according to Rebbi Eliezer ben Yakov and Rebbi Yehudah.
6. Tenufah is done with the Eimurim and Chazeh v'Shok of a Shelamim brought by a man or a woman.
7. A Korban brought by a woman or a Nochri requires Tenufah, but not Semichah.
8. The Kohen puts his hands underneath the hands of the owner of the Shelamim and they do the Tenufah together.
A BIT MORE
1. Hagashah is not done with a Minchas Nesachim, because it is brought with a Korban. It is not done with a Minchas Kohen, because it is completely consumed on the Mizbe'ach. It is not done with the Shtei ha'Lechem or the Lechem ha'Panim, because they are not consumed on the Mizbe'ach at all.
2. However, if Tenufah is done with the Log Shemen and the Asham separately, it is valid b'Di'eved.
3. Even though the Torah states that the Tenufah must be done "in front of Hashem," the east is considered in front of Hashem.
4. A Minchah is called a Chatas, and therefore the Hagashah must be done on the western side of the Mizbe'ach where there is a Yesod. It also must be done in the south, because the Torah states "in front of the Mizbe'ach," which is the south. Therefore, the Hagashah is done on the southwest corner of the Mizbe'ach.
5. Rebbi Eliezer ben Yakov says that the Kohen puts his hand underneath the hand of the owner of the Bikurim and they do the Tenufah together.
6. However, only a male Yisrael may do the Tenufah, not a woman or a Nochri. The Kohen does the Tenufah of a Korban brought by a woman or a Nochri.
7. With regard to Semichah, the Torah differentiates between a Korban brought by a Yisrael and a Korban brought by a woman or a Nochri, because it must be done by the owner. Tenufah is done by the Kohen, so it does not depend on the owner.
8. Even if the owner of the Korban is a Ger or a freed servant, he does the Tenufah together with the Kohen.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Menachos