brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. All sheep and goats, both male and female, require one quarter of a Hin for Nesachim, with the exception of an Ayil.
2. Korbenos Tzibur do not require Semichah, with the exception of the Par He'elem Davar and the Se'ir ha'Mishtale'ach, according to Rebbi Yehudah.
3. All Korbenos Yachid require Semichah, with the exception of a Bechor, Ma'aser, and Pesach.
4. Rebbi Yehudah maintains that the Se'ir ha'Mishtale'ach atones for all of Klal Yisrael, including the Kohanim. Rebbi Shimon disagrees.
5. According to Rebbi Yehudah, the Se'ir Avodah Zarah does not require Semichah. Rebbi Shimon disagrees.
6. Rebbi Yehudah states that the Se'ir Nachshon which was brought by the Nesi'im for the Chanukas ha'Mishkan requires Semichah. Rebbi Shimon disagrees.
7. The Zivchei Shalmei Tzibur which are brought on Shavuos do not require Semichah.
A BIT MORE
1. An Ayil requires one third of a Hin for Nesachim.
2. According to Rebbi Shimon, the Se'ir ha'Mishtale'ach is not an exception to the rule, because the Semichah is done by the Kohanim who are not the owners of the Korban, since the Se'ir ha'Mishtale'ach atones only for Yisrael and not for Kohanim, according to Rebbi Shimon.
3. One who inherits a Korban performs the Semichah and brings the Nesachim. If he makes a Temurah from the Korban, it is sanctified, according to the Tana of the Mishnah.
4. According to Rebbi Shimon, the Viduy of the Par of Aharon atones for all of the Aveiros of the Kohanim, with the exception of the Aveirah of entering the Beis ha'Mikdash or eating Kodesh in a state of Tum'ah.
5. According to Rebbi Shimon, the Zekenim perform the Semichah on a Se'ir Avodah Zarah.
6. All Korbenos Yachid require Semichah. However, the Se'ir Nachshon is a Korban Sha'ah which cannot be derived from a Korban Doros. According to Rebbi Yehudah, a Ribuy in the verse teaches that a Korban Nachshon requires Semichah.
7. Although the requirement of Semichah for Shalmei Tzibur can be learned through a Kal va'Chomer from Shalmei Yachid, nevertheless a Gezeiras ha'Kasuv teaches that no Semichah is required.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Menachos