brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The Teshuvah of both an individual and of the Tzibur is accepted in Heaven.
2. Rebbi Yonasan maintains that a Mitzvah which a person does in this world goes in front of him into the next world.
3. Hashem showed Adam ha'Rishon the future generations and their leaders.
4. Bnei Yisrael accepted the Torah on the premise that no other nation would have power over them.
5. Four maladies are akin to death.
6. Moshe called Bnei Yisrael, "ingrates, the sons of ingrates."
7. When Bnei Yisrael are occupied in Torah and Mitzvos, they will rule over their Yetzer ha'Ra.
8. A person who sells an animal on Erev Shemini Atzeres, Erev Pesach, Erev Shavuos, or Erev Rosh Hashanah must notify the buyer if he sold the mother or the calf of this animal on that day.
9. Thirty days prior to Pesach, we start discussing the Halachos of Pesach.
10. A Ben Noach may not bring an animal for a Korban if it is missing a limb.
A BIT MORE
1. The Teshuvah of an individual is accepted although it lacks the merit of the Tzibur. The Teshuvah of the Tzibur is accepted although the sin becomes public knowledge and causes a Chilul Hashem.
2. Conversely, an Aveirah that a person does in this world enwraps him and brings him to the Day of Judgment. Rebbi Elazar maintains that the Aveirah is tied to him like a dog.
3. When Adam ha'Rishon was shown the generation of Rebbi Akiva, the Torah of Rebbi Akiva made him happy, but his death made him sad.
4. Rebbi Yosi maintains that we accepted the Torah on the premise that the angel of death would have no power over us. When we sinned with the Golden Calf, we lost this capacity.
5. A poor person, a Metzora, a childless person, and a blind person are regarded as dead.
6. Bnei Yisrael did not appreciate the goodness of the Man, which was completely absorbed in the body. They are the sons of Adam ha'Rishon who did not appreciate the wife Hashem gave to him.
7. A person shall occupy himself with the words of Torah like an ox with a yolk and a donkey with a load.
8. On these four days, we assume that a person who buys an animal will slaughter it immediately. The buyer must be notified that the mother or child has been sold, since it is forbidden to slaughter the child and mother on the same day.
9. Raban Shimon ben Gamliel maintains that we start discussing the Halachos of Pesach two weeks prior to Pesach.
10. However, other types of blemishes, which are forbidden to a Yisrael, are permitted to a Ben Noach.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Avodah Zarah