brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. If one teaches Torah, he will merit the blessings of Yosef.
1. The words "De'ah" and "Mikdash" were placed between two names of Hashem.
3. If a person has "De'ah," he will become wealthy.
4. If a person does not leave bread on his table at the end of a meal, he will not see a Siman Berachah.
5. The Tzadikim who are revived at Techiyas ha'Mesim will never again return to dust.
6. There is a disagreement whether Yechezkel actually revived the dead, or if the story in Yechezkel was just a parable.
7. Six miracles occurred when Nevuchadnetzar threw Chananya Misha'el and Azaryah into a burning furnace.
A BIT MORE
1. Anyone who teaches Torah in this world merits to teach it in the world to come.
2. This teaches us that anyone who has De'ah is regarded as if the Beis ha'Mikdash was built in his days.
3. It is forbidden to have mercy on someone who lacks De'ah. Anyone who provides bread to someone who lacks De'ah will suffer from afflictions.
4. However it is forbidden to bring an entire loaf of bread to the table after the meal, because that was done for Avodah Zarah.
5. During a thousand year period when the world will be destroyed and Hashem is renewing the world. During that period, the Tzadikim will be given wings and will fly above the water. Although they will be flying endlessly, they will do so painlessly and they will never tire.
6. Rebbi Eliezer and Rebbi Yehoshua maintain that Yechezkel revived the dead, who rose from the earth and said Shirah and then returned to the earth. Rebbi Yehudah says that the story in Yechezkel is a parable. It signifies that the Bnei Yisrael who went into exile will once again return to Eretz Yisrael, just like the dead will come back to life. Rebbi Eliezer b'Rebbi Yosi ha'Gelili says Yechezkel revived the dead, who then went to Eretz Yisrael, married and bore children.
7. (1) The furnace was lifted up, (2) the walls of the furnace fell in, (3) the lime melted and flowed into the executioners and killed them, (4) the gold statue fell over, (5) the four kings who helped Nevuchadnetzar were incinerated, and (6) Yechezkel revived the dead in the valley of Dura.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Sanhedrin