If a woman was raped at a time that caravans of Kosher people are passing through the city the woman is Kosher to marry a Kohen (1)
If a woman was raped in Tzipori the woman and the child are Pesulah for Kehuna. (2)
If nine out of ten stores in the city sell kosher meat and you bought meat from one of the stores and you don’t know which one, it is forbidden to eat it. (3)
If you find a piece of meat in the street you follow the majority. (4)
If the object of a Safek is stationary the Safek is regarded as 50-50.
If there are nine frogs and one Sheretz and a person doesn’t know which one he touched, he is Tame'i.
If there are nine Sheratzim and one frog and a person doesn’t know which one he touched if the Saek is in a public domain he is Tahor. (5)
It is a Machlokes Tana’im if someone is Chayav if he intends to murder one person and instead he kills a different person.
A Safek with regarding whether someone is Chayav Misah is judged leniently.
If someone throws a stone into a crowd of people that consists of nine Jews and one non-Jew he is Patur. (6)
If a child is found in a city that is the majority is Jewish we regard him as a Yisarel for the purpose of providing for him, but the child is Pesulah to marry a Kohen. . (7)
7. Shmuel says that if a child is found in a city that the majority are non-Jews we regard the child that was found as a Jew with respect to being Mechalel Shabbos in order to save his life. (8)
if a child is found in a city that the majority are non-Jews we may feed him non-Kosher.
if a child is found in a city that the majority are -Jews we must return him his lost object.
If a child was found in a city that is 50% Jewish he only has to pay 50% if his ox gores the ox of a Jew.
If a woman claims that she married as a Besulah and the husband says that she was a widow, if she has witnesses that she went to the Chupah with uncovered hair she receives 200 Zuz. (9)
If someone tells his friend that this field belongd to your father and I bought it from him, he is believed.
A BIT MORE
1. In a place that the majority of people are Kosher and a caravan of Kosher people are passing through the city since there are two majorities of people that are Kosher the woman who was raped is permitted to marry a Kohen.
2. Even though the majority of people in Tzipori are Kosher for Kehunah since there is only one majority the woman and the child are Pesualh to Kehunah. Even though the Bo’el left his house when he went to have reklations with the woman and we have a Klal that anytime someone separates himself from the Rov we follow the majority and the majority of Tzipoi are Kosher to Kehuanh, the Rabanan decreed that she is Pasul because of the possibility of a situation that she was raped when she went to the man’s house and in such a case she is Pesulah to Kehuanh even if the majority of the people are Kosher to Kehunah h because of the logic of ‘Kavua’ - if the object of the Safek is stationary we don’t follow the majority.
3. Even though the majority of the stores are Kosher since the object of the Safek – the store- is stationary,we don’t follow the majority.
4. If most of the stores in the city are Kosher you can assume that it came from a Kosher store and it is Kosher.
5. Because a Safek Tumah in a public domain is Tahor. Even though the majority are Shratzin so it should not even be regarded as a Safek Tuma’ah since the object of the Safek is stationary it is regarded as 50-50 and since it is a Safek in a public domain he is Tahor. .
6. Because they are ‘Kavua’ and therefore we don’t follow the majority.
7. Because with regards to Yuchsin a simple majority is nt enough and two majorities are required.
8. Because with respect to Pikuach Nefesh we don’t follow the majority.
9. Rebbi Yochanan Ben Nuri says that if they distribute toasted wheat is proof that she was married as a Besulah.