If somebody sells a loan document to his friend the method of Kinyan is simply handing over the document.
If witnesses testify that a person was in a certain place on a certain day, there is a dispute between Abaye and Rava whether we are concerned that he went to a distant city on the same day. (1)
If the witnesses were instructed to write a Get in one city and they wrote the Get in another city they should write the name of the city where the Get is written.
If a person says that he returned his friendís sesame and the sesame that he has in his possession is his own, R. Yemar says that if the sesame that he has is the exact same number of his friend's sesame he is not believed. (2)
R. Huna says if a woman tells her husband that he divorced her she is believed. (3)
If a woman has marital discord she is not believed to testify that her husband died. (4)
The Gemara asks if a single witness is believed to testify that a husband died in a case that there was marital discord. (5)
Beis Hillel originally said that a woman who testifies that her husband died is only believed if she says that he died at the harvest. (6)
A person may not bring the water or ashes of the Parah Adumah on a boat or animal across the river, nor may he swim with it or send it on a float. (7)
R. Chananyah Ben Akavya holds that the prohibition to cross the river with the ashes of the Parah Adumah only applies to a boat across the Jordan River.
A BIT MORE
1. Rava holds that we are concerned that he went to the other city with a speedy camel or using Kabalistic incantations, or that he instructed the witnesses in his own city to write a Get and they wrote the Get in another city. Abaye however is not concerned for these possibilities.
2. Ravina argues and he says that he is believed because maybe he returned his friendís sesame and he filled the jar with his own sesame that just happen to contain the same exact number of seeds.
3 Because there is a Chazakah a woman does not have the guts to lie like that in front of her husband.
4. R. Chanina says that we are concerned that she is lying, since she hates him so much she is trying to prohibit herself on her husband. R. Simi Bar Ashi says that we are concerned that she is only assuming that he died without actually having witnessed his death.
5. If the reason why a single witness is believed to testify that a husband died is because it is something that will eventually be revealed, the witness would be believed in this case as well. But if the reason why the witness is believed is because the woman investigates before she gets remarried, in this case the witness would not be believed because since there is marital discord she will not investigate. The Gemara leaves the question unresolved.
6. She is only believed if she says that he died at the harvest in the same country because since she claims the incident occurred in close proximity she is afraid to lie. Beis Shamai holds that she is believed no matter where it happens and eventually Beis Hillel changed their minds and agreed with Beis Shamai.
7. He may carry it across the water if his feet are touching the ground and he may carry it across a bridge.