An Am ha’Aretz in Yehudah that sanctifies wine or oil to be used for the Mizbe'ach is trusted that it is Tahor.
A person may not bring wine and oil for the Mizbe'ach from Galil because a strip of land that is regarded as Chutz la'Eretz separates Yehudah and Galil and will cause it to become Tamei.
Rebbi says that a person who enters Chutz la'Eretz in a chest, counter, or a cabinet is Tamei and R. Yosi Bar Yehudah says that he is Tahor.
Kodesh and water of the Parah Adumah is not protected from Tum'ah by a Tzmid Psil (sealed earthenware utensil). (1)
An Am ha’Eretz is trusted regarding the Ta'harah of Terumah that he gives to the Kohen during the primary time of the wine and oil pressing. (2)
If the time of the wine and oil pressing has already passed and the Am ha’Eretz brings the Kohen a jar of wine that is Terumah, the Kohen may not accept it. The Am ha’Eretz should wait for the wine press of the following year to give it to the Kohen. (3)
If two bothers share an inheritance and one is a Chaver and the other is an Am ha’Eretz, under certain circumstances the Chaver may allow the Am ha’Eretz to take for his share the food items that are already susceptible to Tum'ah. (4)
It is permitted to cross through a Beis ha’Pras (a field that contains a grave that was plowed over) on the way to eating the Korban Pesach if you check for bones, but not on the way to eating Terumah. (5)
Ula says that if a person checked for bones and crossed through a Beis ha’Pras on the way to eating a Korban Pesach he may eat Terumah as well and Raba Bar Ula argues.
The Mishnah says if the Am ha’Eretz separates a Revi’is of Kodesh from the jar of wine that contains the Terumah he is believed regarding the Taharah of the Terumah. (6)
Although an Am ha’Eretz is trusted regarding the Taharah of the wine during the time of the wine press he is not trusted regarding the Taharah of the barrels unless the barrels also contained Kodesh.
A sharecropper should start working on the wine barrels seven day prior to the times of the wine press.
An Am ha’Eretz that sells earthenware between Modi’in and Yerushalayim is trusted regarding the Tahahrah of the utensils.
A BIT MORE
1. Water for the Parah Adumah that was not yet mixed together with the ashes is protected from Tum'ah by a Tzmid Psil.
2. If it is no longer the primary times for the oil and wine press than he must set aside the box of olives that he is giving to the Kohen and make sure that it had not yet become susceptible to Tum'ah.
3. If the Kohen does accept the wine when it is no longer the time for the wine press, it is an unresolved question whether the Kohen may leave it until the winepress of the following year.
4. If both brothers are taking their portion from the same item it is permitted to allow the Am ha’Eretz to take for his share the food items that are already susceptible to Tum'ah. However if each one is taking a separate item he may not allow the Am ha’Eretz to take for his share the food items that are already susceptible to Tum'ah.
5. It is a Chiyuv Kares for failing to bring the Korban Pesach therefore it is permitted to cross through the Beis ha’Pras on the way to eating the Korban Pesach even though there is a possibility of becoming Tamei.
6. This proves the opinion that holds taht once the Beis ha’Pras is checked on the way to eating the Korban Pesach one may eat Terumah as well.