brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|BERACHOS 31 (14 Elul) ? This Daf has been dedicated in honor of the Yahrzeit of Yisrael (son of Chazkel and Miryam) Rosenbaum, who passed away on 14 Elul, by his son and daughter and their families.|
Dedicated by Rav Shalom Kelman in honor of Hagaon Rav Yehudah Copperman, author of the annotated edition of the Meshech Chochmah, and most recently "Mavo l'Limud Torah."
1. The Gemara explains that there are certain situations in which one should not pray.
2. When a person departs from his friend, he should teach a Halachah.
3. An intoxicated person may not say Shemoneh Esreh.
4. One may not sit within four Amos of a person who is reciting Shemoneh Esreh.
5. A non-Kohen may slaughter a Korban in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
A BIT MORE
1. For example, a person should not pray while he is upset, lazy, or in a lightheaded mood. It is best to pray after being gladdened by a Mitzvah.
2. One should not depart from his friend with lightheaded comments.
3. This is evident from the fact that Eli ha'Kohen thought that Chanah was drunk and, therefore, not allowed to pray.
4. This is evident from the fact that Chanah said that she was standing (not sitting) within Eli's area.
5. However, a non-Kohen may not receive or sprinkle the blood from the Korban.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Berachos